Thrilling circus show coming to Stevenage
- Credit: Circus Vegas
Where it’s covered in all the coloured lights, and the runaways are running the night… A Vegas-style circus is coming to Stevenage.
Loved Hugh Jackman as P.T. Barnum in hit movie The Greatest Showman?
Then you’ll enjoy the big top action coming to Stevenage next week.
Circus Vegas is pitching up at Fairlands Valley Park from Tuesday, April 10 to Sunday, April 15.
Housed inside its huge Stars & Stripes big top, the show merges all the elements of circus with the glitz, glamour and spectacle that you would imagine when you think of Vegas.
You may also want to watch:
With jaw-dropping acts, scintillating costumes, daredevil performers and the funniest of clowns, this circus production will bring performers from all over the world to Stevenage.
Mixing Las Vegas traditions and contemporary styles with extreme stunts and classic clown escapades, audiences will be amazed by the jam-packed Circus Vegas.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
The show-stopping performances will have you on the edge of your seat when not falling off them with laughter.
Acts include the Danguir Troupe, who will be performing a high wire and wheel of death stunt which has never been seen before in the UK.
The troupe will be flying in all the way from Africa for the performance.
Circus Vegas’ stunt riding team will also be performing the Globe of Death.
One of the most death-defying tricks ever completed, watch as the group of riders experience G-force similar to that of a fighter pilot as they loop vertically and horizontally all the while encased in a mesh sphere. This is one for the petrolheads!
Ringmaster Edy the Clown, a legendary figure in the circus industry, will be keeping the audience amused throughout the show.
There will also be a troupe of dancers to keep your entertained.
The show will run for approximately two hours and be housed in a theatre-style circus big top.
• Stevenage performance times:
Tuesday, April 10: 7pm only.
Wednesday, April 11: 3pm and 7.45pm.
Thursday, April 12: 3pm and 7.45pm.
Friday, April 13: 3pm and 7.45pm.
Saturday, April 14: 3pm and 6pm.
Sunday, April 15: 2pm and 6pm.
Adults tickets cost from £12 and children’s tickets from £8, rising to £36 for adult VIP ringside seats.
• Visit www.circusvegasuk.com or call the box office on 0790 4428555.