Circus’ flying visit to Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A FLYING trapeeze troupe, acrobats and jugglers all rolled into town yesterday (Wednesday) as a circus embarks on its first full UK tour for more than 30 years.
Billy Smart’s Circus performed its opening show at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage yesterday with daily shows running through to Sunday.
Among the entertainers to fill a heated Big Top will be Desiree and her handbalancing act, in which she fires a bow and arrow with her feet, and a fireman who works his routine on a flaming ladder.
Shows will be held today and tomorrow at 4.45pm and 7.30pm, as well as 2pm, 4.45pm and 7.30pm on Saturday and 12.30pm and 3.30pm on Sunday.
Ticket prices range from £12-£24 for adults and £10-£18 for children.
You may also want to watch:
Call 0844 415 5228 to book or visit www.billy-smarts-circus.co.uk
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV