Chili Pepper concert running order released
Stage times for the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ massive outdoor concert at Knebworth Park later this month have been announced.
The Californian quartet – singer Anthony Kiedis, guitarist Josh Klinghoffer, drummer Chad Smith and bassist Flea – play one of only two UK dates this year at the Hertfordshire stately home on Saturday June 23.
As well as the Chilis, the day’s eclectic line-up also includes Reverend and The Makers, The Wombats and grime star Dizzee Rascal.
Coach customers will start arriving from 2pm, with all gates to the venue opened to ticket holders at 3pm.
Promoters Kilimanjaro Live have confirmed the planned running order for the Knebworth concert.
You may also want to watch:
Sheffield’s Reverend and The Makers will open the show at 5pm followed by indie trio The Wombats at 6.05pm.
The gargoyles on Knebworth House will then reverberate to massive hits Dance Wiv Me, Bonkers and Holiday as Dizzee Rascal takes to the stage at 7.20pm.
- 1 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 2 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 3 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 4 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 5 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 6 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 7 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 8 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 9 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
The main even kicks off around 8.50pm when the Chilis – best know for hits Scar Tissue, Californication, By The Way and Under The Bridge – take the stage.
The concert is due to finish at 11pm.
Tickets are still available from kililive.com, and there is still time to enter our competition to win a pair worth �100. For your chance to be there with your special guest tell us the name of the Red Hot Chili Pepper’s 10th studio album:
A) I’m With You
B) Ill Communication
C) There’s A Riot Going On
Text TC RHCP followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Sunday, June 17, at 11.59pm.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk or contact customer services on 0207 633 5020.
For tickets and more information, visit kililive.com