Childhood to play Hitchin’s Club 85
- Credit: Archant
Rising stars Childhood will play Hitchin’s Club 85 this Sunday.
The indie four-piece, who played last year’s Reading and Leeds Festival, will play original songs such as Semester and Blue Velvet.
The video to one of their most popular songs, Solemn Skies, was nominated for a AIM Independent Music Video of the Year award.
Influenced by their love of psychadelic melodies and lo-fi indie pop they hope to bring something fresh to current music scene.
Admission costs £6 in advance or £8 on the door. All entrants must be aged 16 or over with valid ID.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.club-85.co.uk for more information.
- 1 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 2 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 3 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage