Childhood to play Hitchin’s Club 85
- Credit: Archant
Rising stars Childhood will play Hitchin’s Club 85 this Sunday.
The indie four-piece, who played last year’s Reading and Leeds Festival, will play original songs such as Semester and Blue Velvet.
The video to one of their most popular songs, Solemn Skies, was nominated for a AIM Independent Music Video of the Year award.
Influenced by their love of psychadelic melodies and lo-fi indie pop they hope to bring something fresh to current music scene.
Admission costs £6 in advance or £8 on the door. All entrants must be aged 16 or over with valid ID.
Visit www.club-85.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change