Childhood to play Hitchin’s Club 85
- Credit: Archant
Rising stars Childhood will play Hitchin’s Club 85 this Sunday.
The indie four-piece, who played last year’s Reading and Leeds Festival, will play original songs such as Semester and Blue Velvet.
The video to one of their most popular songs, Solemn Skies, was nominated for a AIM Independent Music Video of the Year award.
Influenced by their love of psychadelic melodies and lo-fi indie pop they hope to bring something fresh to current music scene.
Admission costs £6 in advance or £8 on the door. All entrants must be aged 16 or over with valid ID.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.club-85.co.uk for more information.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 8 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 9 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays