Childhood announce album release ahead of Latitude appearance
- Credit: Archant
Indie rockers Childhood have announced the release date of their debut album ahead of their appearance at Latitude Festival in July.
The four-piece, whose drummer Jonny Williams is from Stevenage, will release their new LP Lacuna on August 11.
Jonny said: “Being in a studio is definitely different to playing in a room at home. No one has heard our newest song yet but we probably wouldn’t have written that song the way we have if we’d just jammed it in a room and played it live for a while.
“Looking towards the future, we may soon have the opportunity to record a cover, which may end up being a lot cooler than just doing a cover, but we can’t really talk about it at the moment.”
Childhood will play Latitude Festival, being held between Thursday July 17 - Sunday 20, in Suffolk. They will play alongside headliners Damon Albarn, Two Door Cinema Club and The Black Keys.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.latitudefestival.com for more information.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 3 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 4 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 5 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 8 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
- 9 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 10 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series