Childhood announce album release ahead of Latitude appearance
- Credit: Archant
Indie rockers Childhood have announced the release date of their debut album ahead of their appearance at Latitude Festival in July.
The four-piece, whose drummer Jonny Williams is from Stevenage, will release their new LP Lacuna on August 11.
Jonny said: “Being in a studio is definitely different to playing in a room at home. No one has heard our newest song yet but we probably wouldn’t have written that song the way we have if we’d just jammed it in a room and played it live for a while.
“Looking towards the future, we may soon have the opportunity to record a cover, which may end up being a lot cooler than just doing a cover, but we can’t really talk about it at the moment.”
Childhood will play Latitude Festival, being held between Thursday July 17 - Sunday 20, in Suffolk. They will play alongside headliners Damon Albarn, Two Door Cinema Club and The Black Keys.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.latitudefestival.com for more information.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club