CD Review: Scouting For Girls: Everybody Wants To Be On TV
KINGS of indie pop, Scouting for Girls are back with a new album full of infectious and lively tunes.
In 2008, they became the biggest selling new British band of the year. Fronted by boy-next-door heartthrob, Roy Stride, they became renowned for their popular, sing-along pop songs, She’s So Lovely, Heartbeat and Elvis Ain’t Dead. Confident and lively as ever this album is excellent and a sure-fire hit offering plenty of feel good summer tracks.
It opens with This Ain’t A Love Song, a powerful love song and one of my favourites.
Little Miss Naughty, Famous and Posh Girls are definite chart-topping hits.
Very uplifting and uptempo.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Stevenage unveil Amazon's Prime Gaming as new sponsors on new kit
- 4 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 5 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 8 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 9 Did you know St Trinian's school was once in north Hertfordshire?
- 10 Girl reportedly touched by man while walking home from school