CD Review: Owl City: Ocean Eyes
FIREFLIES blew me away so I was eager and excited to hear more from newcomers, Owl City.
Ocean Eyes is electronic pop created by Adam Young who started his music career in his bedroom in Minnesota.
His work is bright, chirpy and full of life and emotion.
The vocals may not suit everyone’s tastes but the gentle buzz of the music will sweep you away and there is no denying the tunes are very catchy.
With a similar feel to Jason Mraz, the tracks are easy-going and will put a smile on your face and brighten up your day.
Listeners will happily find themselves singing or humming these tunes long after the album has been switched off.
- 1 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 4 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 7 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 8 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 9 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening