CD Review: Owl City: Ocean Eyes
FIREFLIES blew me away so I was eager and excited to hear more from newcomers, Owl City.
Ocean Eyes is electronic pop created by Adam Young who started his music career in his bedroom in Minnesota.
His work is bright, chirpy and full of life and emotion.
The vocals may not suit everyone’s tastes but the gentle buzz of the music will sweep you away and there is no denying the tunes are very catchy.
With a similar feel to Jason Mraz, the tracks are easy-going and will put a smile on your face and brighten up your day.
You may also want to watch:
Listeners will happily find themselves singing or humming these tunes long after the album has been switched off.
- 1 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 2 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 3 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 4 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 5 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 6 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 7 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 8 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth