CD Review: Owl City: Ocean Eyes
FIREFLIES blew me away so I was eager and excited to hear more from newcomers, Owl City.
Ocean Eyes is electronic pop created by Adam Young who started his music career in his bedroom in Minnesota.
His work is bright, chirpy and full of life and emotion.
The vocals may not suit everyone’s tastes but the gentle buzz of the music will sweep you away and there is no denying the tunes are very catchy.
With a similar feel to Jason Mraz, the tracks are easy-going and will put a smile on your face and brighten up your day.
You may also want to watch:
Listeners will happily find themselves singing or humming these tunes long after the album has been switched off.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 4 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 5 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 8 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 9 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 10 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth