Canuck Katherine heads the bill at first Mostly Comedy’s first Hitchin show of 2015
- Credit: Archant
Slender and sassy stand-up Katherine Ryan has become a familiar face on all sorts of TV panel shows over the last year, but she’s still stomping around the circuit and a visit to Hitchin has been inked into her January calendar.
Katherine is the headliner at the first Mostly Comedy night of 2015 at Hitchin’s Market Theatre on Thursday, January 22.
Although she hails from Canada, she’s now rooted in the UK and has added her voice to shows as diverse as Have I Got News For You and Never Mind The Buzzcocks – as well as reaching the final of the Comic Relief ‘celebs shake it up for charity’ contest Let’s Dance.
And she’s also just completed shooting the second series of BBC3 comedy Badults.
Joining Katherine on the bill is another familiar TV face – James Redmond made his name as a model and actor before turning to stand-up, and is best known for his roles in Hollyoaks and Casualty
You may also want to watch:
He has also appeared on Never Mind The Buzzcocks and includes Celebrity Come Dine With Me and Sky One’s Soccer AM on his small screen CV.
The gig is hosted as ever by Doggett and Ephgrave in the studio of the Sun Street venue.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club
The bar will be open from 8.30pm, with the first act taking the stage at 9.15pm.
Tickets are £9.50, and are available in advance via www.mostlycomedy.co.uk.