Can you solve the Stotfold murder mystery?
A MURDER mystery turned comedy will be performed next week.
The Fairfield Players present Murder Behind the Mask at the Stotfold Memorial Hall next Friday and Saturday, June 15 and 16.
The story tells the tale of a group of women who attend a meeting where they are expecting a lady to give a flower demonstration.
As she is late, the group decide to entertain themselves only to end in murder.
There’s a chance for audience participation by questioning the suspects - can you work out ‘whodunit’?
Both performances start at 7.45pm with tickets priced at �10 including a fish and chip supper and a cup of tea or coffee. A vegetarian option is also available upon request.
For tickets visit Cards & Crafts in Stotfold High Street or call 01462 626169.
- 1 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 2 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 3 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 4 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Council to build new car park to improve entrance into town
- 7 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47
- 8 ATM stolen during ram raid at Baldock store
- 9 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 10 Schoolgirl inappropriately touched while walking home