Can you solve the Stotfold murder mystery?
A MURDER mystery turned comedy will be performed next week.
The Fairfield Players present Murder Behind the Mask at the Stotfold Memorial Hall next Friday and Saturday, June 15 and 16.
The story tells the tale of a group of women who attend a meeting where they are expecting a lady to give a flower demonstration.
As she is late, the group decide to entertain themselves only to end in murder.
There’s a chance for audience participation by questioning the suspects - can you work out ‘whodunit’?
You may also want to watch:
Both performances start at 7.45pm with tickets priced at �10 including a fish and chip supper and a cup of tea or coffee. A vegetarian option is also available upon request.
For tickets visit Cards & Crafts in Stotfold High Street or call 01462 626169.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV