Can you solve the Stotfold murder mystery?
A MURDER mystery turned comedy will be performed next week.
The Fairfield Players present Murder Behind the Mask at the Stotfold Memorial Hall next Friday and Saturday, June 15 and 16.
The story tells the tale of a group of women who attend a meeting where they are expecting a lady to give a flower demonstration.
As she is late, the group decide to entertain themselves only to end in murder.
There’s a chance for audience participation by questioning the suspects - can you work out ‘whodunit’?
You may also want to watch:
Both performances start at 7.45pm with tickets priced at �10 including a fish and chip supper and a cup of tea or coffee. A vegetarian option is also available upon request.
For tickets visit Cards & Crafts in Stotfold High Street or call 01462 626169.
- 1 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 2 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 5 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 6 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 7 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 8 Vandals 'jump on car' causing damage in Letchworth
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut