Caezars march into Stevenage
AN established promoter will tell you Rome wasn’t built in a day but Stevenage’s newest rock night should attract a legion of fans when top garage act The Caezars march into the Times Club tomorrow (Friday).
The four-piece, who are in the middle of recording a new album, and have been booked for this year’s Glastonbury, and are set to tear up the venue with their high energy ‘hep-cat’ sound.
The Caezars influences stretch across the decades ranging from 60s rock’n’roll to the garage-rock revivalists of the early millennium.
Mark Lamarr is a fan and the group are supporting the hotly tipped indie band The Vaccines on their UK tour.
Once again DJ Simon will be spinning classic tracks and the band are expected on at around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is �7.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school