Caezars march into Stevenage
AN established promoter will tell you Rome wasn’t built in a day but Stevenage’s newest rock night should attract a legion of fans when top garage act The Caezars march into the Times Club tomorrow (Friday).
The four-piece, who are in the middle of recording a new album, and have been booked for this year’s Glastonbury, and are set to tear up the venue with their high energy ‘hep-cat’ sound.
The Caezars influences stretch across the decades ranging from 60s rock’n’roll to the garage-rock revivalists of the early millennium.
Mark Lamarr is a fan and the group are supporting the hotly tipped indie band The Vaccines on their UK tour.
Once again DJ Simon will be spinning classic tracks and the band are expected on at around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is �7.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour