Caezars march into Stevenage
AN established promoter will tell you Rome wasn’t built in a day but Stevenage’s newest rock night should attract a legion of fans when top garage act The Caezars march into the Times Club tomorrow (Friday).
The four-piece, who are in the middle of recording a new album, and have been booked for this year’s Glastonbury, and are set to tear up the venue with their high energy ‘hep-cat’ sound.
The Caezars influences stretch across the decades ranging from 60s rock’n’roll to the garage-rock revivalists of the early millennium.
Mark Lamarr is a fan and the group are supporting the hotly tipped indie band The Vaccines on their UK tour.
Once again DJ Simon will be spinning classic tracks and the band are expected on at around 10pm.
Entrance is �7.
- 1 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know