All Broadway performances cancelled until end of June
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Letchworth’s Broadway Theatre has cancelled all performances until the end of June.
The theatre and cinema complex in Eastcheap posted a coronavirus update on its social media channels yesterday (Tuesday).
The Broadway Facebook post said: “We are sorry to announce that we are now cancelling all performances until 30 June 2020 due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
“Where possible, we are looking to rearrange these performances to dates in Autumn 2020 or Spring 2021.
“If you are unable to attend the date of the rearranged show, we will refund the original tickets purchased.”
You may also want to watch:
The statement added: “Keeping staff safe is our top priority so our offices are temporarily closed.
“This means we are unable to process any ticket refunds at this time.
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 6 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 7 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards
“We will be contacting all ticket holders as soon as possible to inform you of the rearranged date or refund your tickets.
“Thank you for your patience and understanding.”