All Broadway performances cancelled until end of June
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Letchworth’s Broadway Theatre has cancelled all performances until the end of June.
The theatre and cinema complex in Eastcheap posted a coronavirus update on its social media channels yesterday (Tuesday).
The Broadway Facebook post said: “We are sorry to announce that we are now cancelling all performances until 30 June 2020 due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
“Where possible, we are looking to rearrange these performances to dates in Autumn 2020 or Spring 2021.
“If you are unable to attend the date of the rearranged show, we will refund the original tickets purchased.”
The statement added: “Keeping staff safe is our top priority so our offices are temporarily closed.
“This means we are unable to process any ticket refunds at this time.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 9 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
“We will be contacting all ticket holders as soon as possible to inform you of the rearranged date or refund your tickets.
“Thank you for your patience and understanding.”