All Broadway performances cancelled until end of June
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Letchworth’s Broadway Theatre has cancelled all performances until the end of June.
The theatre and cinema complex in Eastcheap posted a coronavirus update on its social media channels yesterday (Tuesday).
The Broadway Facebook post said: “We are sorry to announce that we are now cancelling all performances until 30 June 2020 due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
“Where possible, we are looking to rearrange these performances to dates in Autumn 2020 or Spring 2021.
“If you are unable to attend the date of the rearranged show, we will refund the original tickets purchased.”
You may also want to watch:
The statement added: “Keeping staff safe is our top priority so our offices are temporarily closed.
“This means we are unable to process any ticket refunds at this time.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 7 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 8 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
“We will be contacting all ticket holders as soon as possible to inform you of the rearranged date or refund your tickets.
“Thank you for your patience and understanding.”