Broadway comes to Broadway
A GRAND night of singing comes to a Broadway stage this week.
Letchworth Arcadians present Rodgers & Hammerstein’s A Grand Night for Singing at the Plinston, in Broadway, Letchworth from Thursday.
Conceived by Walter Bobbie, the production explores the broad spectrum of romantic relationships by including more than 30 Rodgers and Hammerstein songs, from 11 musicals.
This Tony Award-nominated show features innovative musical arrangements of favourites like I’m Gonna Wash That Man Right Out-a My Hair, Shall We Dance, a swingin’ Honeybun, and a jazzy Kansas City.
Directed by Brian Seal with Graham Albone as musical director, the show varies between cast numbers, duets and solos.
You may also want to watch:
Evening performances run until Saturday at 7.30pm, with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm.
Tickets are �11-�12, call the box office on 01462 453801.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 6 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 7 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day