Britain’s Got Talent finalists the Circus of Horrors return to Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A CULT show which aims to drag the circus “screaming and shouting into the 21st century and beyond” returns to Stevenage with more daredevil antics.
Britain’s Got Talent finalists the Circus of Horrors will be back at the Gordon Craig Theatre next Thursday, February 28, 13 months on from the last performance.
This time a demonic dummy has taken on a life of its own following the death of the ventriloquist, in a show which features fantastic daredevils and bizarre circus acts from all corners of the world.
The Independent said it is “blood thirsty and burlesque”, while Simon Cowell has proclaimed it is entertainment that “the royal family would love to watch”.
Circus of Horrors starts at 7.45pm at the venue in Lytton Way. Tickets are priced between £19-£23, with discounts available for friends of the theatre and bookings of 10 or more.
You may also want to watch:
Call the box office on 01438 363200 to book or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts