Britain’s Got Talent finalists the Circus of Horrors return to Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A CULT show which aims to drag the circus “screaming and shouting into the 21st century and beyond” returns to Stevenage with more daredevil antics.
Britain’s Got Talent finalists the Circus of Horrors will be back at the Gordon Craig Theatre next Thursday, February 28, 13 months on from the last performance.
This time a demonic dummy has taken on a life of its own following the death of the ventriloquist, in a show which features fantastic daredevils and bizarre circus acts from all corners of the world.
The Independent said it is “blood thirsty and burlesque”, while Simon Cowell has proclaimed it is entertainment that “the royal family would love to watch”.
Circus of Horrors starts at 7.45pm at the venue in Lytton Way. Tickets are priced between £19-£23, with discounts available for friends of the theatre and bookings of 10 or more.
Call the box office on 01438 363200 to book or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 5 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 6 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 7 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin