Boy band 911 to play Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A pop group is making its comeback live in Stevenage.
Fans can expect some 90s nostalgia as boy band 911 play the Gordon Craig Theatre next Sunday.
The group will perform hits such as Bodyshakin’ and Don’t Make Me Wait.
The band, who reformed after appearing on ITV’s The Big Reunion, have gone from strength to strength after selling out a 16 date UK area tour.
Frontman Lee Brennan said: “It’s great for us all to be back together and playing shows again.
“There was a period after we broke up where the guys all felt some animosity towards one another but now that we’ve come back together we’re doing better than ever and just want to give it our all. It couldn’t have worked out better.”
The boys will play from 7.30pm onwards. Tickets cost £23 or you can buy limited VIP tickets for £56 which include front block seating and a meet-and-greet after the show.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 7 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 8 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Lloyds Bank in Letchworth to shut as closures announced across the UK
Visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk for more information.