Boy band 911 to play Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A pop group is making its comeback live in Stevenage.
Fans can expect some 90s nostalgia as boy band 911 play the Gordon Craig Theatre next Sunday.
The group will perform hits such as Bodyshakin’ and Don’t Make Me Wait.
The band, who reformed after appearing on ITV’s The Big Reunion, have gone from strength to strength after selling out a 16 date UK area tour.
Frontman Lee Brennan said: “It’s great for us all to be back together and playing shows again.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a period after we broke up where the guys all felt some animosity towards one another but now that we’ve come back together we’re doing better than ever and just want to give it our all. It couldn’t have worked out better.”
The boys will play from 7.30pm onwards. Tickets cost £23 or you can buy limited VIP tickets for £56 which include front block seating and a meet-and-greet after the show.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 3 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 6 things to do in North Herts during the summer holidays
Visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk for more information.