Boy band 911 to play Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A pop group is making its comeback live in Stevenage.
Fans can expect some 90s nostalgia as boy band 911 play the Gordon Craig Theatre next Sunday.
The group will perform hits such as Bodyshakin’ and Don’t Make Me Wait.
The band, who reformed after appearing on ITV’s The Big Reunion, have gone from strength to strength after selling out a 16 date UK area tour.
Frontman Lee Brennan said: “It’s great for us all to be back together and playing shows again.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a period after we broke up where the guys all felt some animosity towards one another but now that we’ve come back together we’re doing better than ever and just want to give it our all. It couldn’t have worked out better.”
The boys will play from 7.30pm onwards. Tickets cost £23 or you can buy limited VIP tickets for £56 which include front block seating and a meet-and-greet after the show.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 7 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
- 8 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 9 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 10 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
Visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk for more information.