Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith
WE RE back in Botswana for another instalment in McCall Smith s Number One Ladies Detective Agency series. Precious Ramotswe and her assistant Mma Makutsi have another collection of interesting problems to solve. There is a doctor who may be cheating his
WE'RE back in Botswana for another instalment in McCall Smith's Number One Ladies' Detective Agency series.
Precious Ramotswe and her assistant Mma Makutsi have another collection of interesting problems to solve.
There is a doctor who may be cheating his patients, a cook who is stealing food and a case of blackmail.
On the personal front, Precious goes on a diet and Mma Makutsi is afraid she might have frightened away her fiancée.
You may also want to watch:
Once again, McCall Smith paints up a humorous and lyrical picture of Botswana and presents us with some delightful characters.
An enchanting book which you will want to re-read.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 10 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
Thanks to Ottakar's of Stevenage 3/5