Blood Brothers reunited in panto
CHRISTMAS may be long gone but panto season isn’t finished just yet.
It’s pantomime time at Henlow Theatre as Blood Brothers the Fairytale takes to the stage tomorrow (Friday).
Expect plenty of gags and silly situations as Dame Dolly Dingle comes to terms with being widowed having just given birth to twin boys Jack and Simon.
After Jack is kidnapped by the Demon King, he is found by a family who raise him as their own.
The brothers meet 10 years on at school, with plenty of funny antics from there on.
Ticket sales from the opening night will go to the Station Charities Fund, with further performances on Saturday and Sunday, January 26 and 27, and Friday and Saturday, February 1 and 2.
All shows start at 8pm, with three matinees on the weekend dates at 2pm.
- 1 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 2 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 3 Driver hospitalised with ‘serious injuries’ following crash in Hitchin
- 4 Parents' anger as possible school redundancies loom amid academy transition
- 5 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
- 6 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 9 Vauxhall flips onto roof in crash with Mercedes in Letchworth
- 10 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
Tickets cost £8 or £6 concessions. Group bookings of 10 or more can be bought for £6 each, with a family ticket of two adults and up to three children available for £26.
To book call 01462 700785 or 07876 353677.