Blood Brothers reunited in panto
CHRISTMAS may be long gone but panto season isn’t finished just yet.
It’s pantomime time at Henlow Theatre as Blood Brothers the Fairytale takes to the stage tomorrow (Friday).
Expect plenty of gags and silly situations as Dame Dolly Dingle comes to terms with being widowed having just given birth to twin boys Jack and Simon.
After Jack is kidnapped by the Demon King, he is found by a family who raise him as their own.
The brothers meet 10 years on at school, with plenty of funny antics from there on.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket sales from the opening night will go to the Station Charities Fund, with further performances on Saturday and Sunday, January 26 and 27, and Friday and Saturday, February 1 and 2.
All shows start at 8pm, with three matinees on the weekend dates at 2pm.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 6 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 7 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits
Tickets cost £8 or £6 concessions. Group bookings of 10 or more can be bought for £6 each, with a family ticket of two adults and up to three children available for £26.
To book call 01462 700785 or 07876 353677.