Blood Brothers reunited in panto
CHRISTMAS may be long gone but panto season isn’t finished just yet.
It’s pantomime time at Henlow Theatre as Blood Brothers the Fairytale takes to the stage tomorrow (Friday).
Expect plenty of gags and silly situations as Dame Dolly Dingle comes to terms with being widowed having just given birth to twin boys Jack and Simon.
After Jack is kidnapped by the Demon King, he is found by a family who raise him as their own.
The brothers meet 10 years on at school, with plenty of funny antics from there on.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket sales from the opening night will go to the Station Charities Fund, with further performances on Saturday and Sunday, January 26 and 27, and Friday and Saturday, February 1 and 2.
All shows start at 8pm, with three matinees on the weekend dates at 2pm.
- 1 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 8 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 9 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 10 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
Tickets cost £8 or £6 concessions. Group bookings of 10 or more can be bought for £6 each, with a family ticket of two adults and up to three children available for £26.
To book call 01462 700785 or 07876 353677.