Blood Brothers reunited in panto
CHRISTMAS may be long gone but panto season isn’t finished just yet.
It’s pantomime time at Henlow Theatre as Blood Brothers the Fairytale takes to the stage tomorrow (Friday).
Expect plenty of gags and silly situations as Dame Dolly Dingle comes to terms with being widowed having just given birth to twin boys Jack and Simon.
After Jack is kidnapped by the Demon King, he is found by a family who raise him as their own.
The brothers meet 10 years on at school, with plenty of funny antics from there on.
Ticket sales from the opening night will go to the Station Charities Fund, with further performances on Saturday and Sunday, January 26 and 27, and Friday and Saturday, February 1 and 2.
All shows start at 8pm, with three matinees on the weekend dates at 2pm.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
Tickets cost £8 or £6 concessions. Group bookings of 10 or more can be bought for £6 each, with a family ticket of two adults and up to three children available for £26.
To book call 01462 700785 or 07876 353677.