Bernie rides into town
SUMMER promises to be a barrel of laughs when one of the country s wackiest comedians comes to the Gordon Craig, Stevenage. Household favourite Bernie Clifton will be riding into town on his trusty ostrich Oswald, bringing his own unique form of family en
SUMMER promises to be a barrel of laughs when one of the country's wackiest comedians comes to the Gordon Craig, Stevenage.
Household favourite Bernie Clifton will be riding into town on his trusty ostrich Oswald, bringing his own unique form of family entertainment with him.
Bernie, who launched his career over 30 years ago with Crackerjack, is joining forces with a variety of artists to perform in The Bernie Clifton Summer Spectacular.
Included in this rip-roaring show are talented tapper Maurice Kachuk who has danced his way around the world, virtuoso violinist Victoria Yellop who has performed to royals and Dottie Wayne who has shared the stage with the likes of Des O'Conner.
You may also want to watch:
Bernie, still a firm favourite with children and adults alike, has recently appeared in the BBC1 hit comedy series Love Soup and The French and Saunders Christmas Special.
His outrageously funny routine is likely to have you rolling in the aisles and crying with laughter.
- 1 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 2 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 3 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 4 We must 'learn to live with COVID' as county takes first steps towards end of lockdown
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 7 Petition call over council's 'costly bulky waste collection service that encourages fly-tipping'
- 8 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in
- 9 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 10 Have your say on what's next for North Herts Sanctuary building
So roll up your trousers, corner-tie your hankie and get along to the Gordon Craig on Wednesday, August 2, at 7.45pm to experience a unique flavour of the great British seaside.
Tickets are £14.50, free fir children under 16 if accompanied by a full-paying adult.
To book tickets call the box office on 08700 131 030.