Bernie rides into town
SUMMER promises to be a barrel of laughs when one of the country s wackiest comedians comes to the Gordon Craig, Stevenage. Household favourite Bernie Clifton will be riding into town on his trusty ostrich Oswald, bringing his own unique form of family en
SUMMER promises to be a barrel of laughs when one of the country's wackiest comedians comes to the Gordon Craig, Stevenage.
Household favourite Bernie Clifton will be riding into town on his trusty ostrich Oswald, bringing his own unique form of family entertainment with him.
Bernie, who launched his career over 30 years ago with Crackerjack, is joining forces with a variety of artists to perform in The Bernie Clifton Summer Spectacular.
Included in this rip-roaring show are talented tapper Maurice Kachuk who has danced his way around the world, virtuoso violinist Victoria Yellop who has performed to royals and Dottie Wayne who has shared the stage with the likes of Des O'Conner.
Bernie, still a firm favourite with children and adults alike, has recently appeared in the BBC1 hit comedy series Love Soup and The French and Saunders Christmas Special.
His outrageously funny routine is likely to have you rolling in the aisles and crying with laughter.
- 1 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 2 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
- 5 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 Faulty lift leaves disabled Stevenage residents forced to climb 12-storey block of flats for six weeks
- 8 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 9 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 10 The history behind two Stevenage public murals - one at Primark - now protected with listed status
So roll up your trousers, corner-tie your hankie and get along to the Gordon Craig on Wednesday, August 2, at 7.45pm to experience a unique flavour of the great British seaside.
Tickets are £14.50, free fir children under 16 if accompanied by a full-paying adult.
To book tickets call the box office on 08700 131 030.