Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom live stage show tickets to be won
- Credit: Archant
Children’s TV favourites Ben & Holly are coming to the Stevenage stage and you could win family tickets to see the live show.
From the makers of Peppa Pig comes this BAFTA Award-winning television animation live on stage.
Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom can be seen at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Wednesday, May 24 and Thursday, May 25.
And we have a couple of family tickets to Ben & Holly on Wednesday, May 24, at 4.30pm to be won.
The prize includes a Meet & Greet with Ben and Holly after the show.
You may also want to watch:
Holly is a young Fairy Princess, who is still learning how to fly and her magic doesn’t always go quite according to plan.
Her best friend, Ben the Elf, doesn’t have wings and he doesn’t do magic, but he runs very fast and flies on the back of Gaston the Ladybird.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
They live in the Little Kingdom, a tiny land where flowers and grass rise high above them and every day is an adventure.
Ben and Holly have fun and games helping Gaston the Ladybird clean up his messy cave, they go on a trip into The Big World with tooth-fairy Nanny Plum, plan a surprise birthday party for King Thistle, and hope there’s not another jelly flood.
Join Ben and Holly, and their friends, on this exciting, enchanting and magical musical adventure packed full of games, songs and laughter.
Tickets to the children’s show cost from £14 to £16 for adults and £12 to £14 for under-16s.
To stand a chance of winning family tickets to Ben & Holly’s 4.30pm performance on Wednesday, May 24 at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Lytton Way simply answer the following question and follow the entry details.
Who is Holly’s best friend?
To enter, email your answer, together with your name, age, address and telephone number to email@example.com
The closing date is 7pm on Thursday, May 18, with the winners announced on Friday, May 19.
Normal Archant terms and conditions apply.
• To book tickets to the show, visit the Gordon Craig Theatre website at www.gordon-craig.co.uk
• For more on the show, visit www.benandhollylive.com