Beats 'n' Pieces
CAN you help? The Lost Boys are tearing their hair out in their search for a drummer. Terry Chapman said: We have been looking for the last three to four months now. He added: Eric, our original drummer, and Dale, my son, who plays with Imicus, are he
CAN you help? The Lost Boys are tearing their hair out in their search for a drummer.
Terry Chapman said: "We have been looking for the last three to four months now."
He added: "Eric, our original drummer, and Dale, my son, who plays with Imicus, are helping out but we really need a permanent drummer with a good sense of timing and commitment as we have got a lot of gigs lined up for 2008 already.
"Although we only play a maximum of once a week we like to keep it fun and not turn it into a job!"
You may also want to watch:
Contact Terry on firstname.lastname@example.org
*ALL girl band Spiked, who hail from Hitchin, will be supporting punk/ska band Random Hand on their first headline tour of the UK. Random Hand, who recently featured in a live session on Radio 1, will be joining Spiked at Bedford Esquires on this Saturday. Also on the bill are Magic Skool Bus and No Cigar. Tickets are £6 and doors open at 7.30pm.
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations
* APPARENTLY, only the "chronic generation" need attend a punkfest at the Ivy Leaf Club in Langford. According to organisers, "there'll be no room for the 'mindless few'."
The gig will include The Judders, The Billy Hunts, Cheezey and The Helmits and a legendary local punk band from the 1980s. If you are part of the chronic generation get down to the venue on January 26 for a 7pm start.
* TALL Paul is no longer coming to Hitchin. His gig at Remix has been cancelled due to a double booking, however, the club are hoping they can get in Fedde Le Grand of Put Your Hands Up For Detroit fame in March. Watch this space...