Beats 'n' Pieces
CAN you help? The Lost Boys are tearing their hair out in their search for a drummer. Terry Chapman said: We have been looking for the last three to four months now. He added: Eric, our original drummer, and Dale, my son, who plays with Imicus, are he
CAN you help? The Lost Boys are tearing their hair out in their search for a drummer.
Terry Chapman said: "We have been looking for the last three to four months now."
He added: "Eric, our original drummer, and Dale, my son, who plays with Imicus, are helping out but we really need a permanent drummer with a good sense of timing and commitment as we have got a lot of gigs lined up for 2008 already.
"Although we only play a maximum of once a week we like to keep it fun and not turn it into a job!"
Contact Terry on firstname.lastname@example.org
*ALL girl band Spiked, who hail from Hitchin, will be supporting punk/ska band Random Hand on their first headline tour of the UK. Random Hand, who recently featured in a live session on Radio 1, will be joining Spiked at Bedford Esquires on this Saturday. Also on the bill are Magic Skool Bus and No Cigar. Tickets are £6 and doors open at 7.30pm.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 In pictures: Stevenage pantomime Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre
- 10 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
* APPARENTLY, only the "chronic generation" need attend a punkfest at the Ivy Leaf Club in Langford. According to organisers, "there'll be no room for the 'mindless few'."
The gig will include The Judders, The Billy Hunts, Cheezey and The Helmits and a legendary local punk band from the 1980s. If you are part of the chronic generation get down to the venue on January 26 for a 7pm start.
* TALL Paul is no longer coming to Hitchin. His gig at Remix has been cancelled due to a double booking, however, the club are hoping they can get in Fedde Le Grand of Put Your Hands Up For Detroit fame in March. Watch this space...