Beats ’n’ pieces
MY friend MC Boss is hitting the big time! He s going to be at Glastonbury this year alongside No 1 Station. I had a listen to the Friday Night Track recently, also featuring Miss Moretti, which is due to be released this year and it is sure to be a hit.
MY friend MC Boss is hitting the big time! He's going to be at Glastonbury this year alongside No 1 Station. I had a listen to the Friday Night Track recently, also featuring Miss Moretti, which is due to be released this year and it is sure to be a hit.
As well as other festivals and events with No 1 Station he also has a million and one things happening with the Raggo Crew including their session on Perception FM 102.4 every Sunday from 2-4pm.
Catch the Raggo Crew locally at the Lush event at Remix in Hitchin on February 22.
Check out www.myspace.com/mcbossman , www.myspace.com/superraggo or contact MC Boss on 07856 164 805.
You may also want to watch:
* IF you like live music get down to Hitchin Rugby Club on February 9. All proceeds from The Live Music Night will be going towards a breast cancer charity in support of Jan Vincent who has worked at the club for many years and is currently going through treatment. Tickets are £3 and £5 on the door.
KTO clear up any confusion The Community Soul Project is taking place on February 15 at the Spirella Ballroom in Letchworth, with top local and national DJs including Soul Sam and Taffy.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 8 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 6 things to do in North Herts during the summer holidays
* IT'S the end of an era on February 21 as Dan Williams Allstars take to the stage for the final time. They will be making their farewell performance at Club 85 in Hitchin supporting Brigade.
The rock band, which formed in 2002, includes Dave Howard on drums, Matt Wrighton on bass, Tom Wylie, guitar and vocals, and Dan Williams, vocals.
They have played gigs up and down the country and supported Hell is for Heroes, Winebago Deal, Colour of Fire, Sluts of Trust and Degrassi.
The album Bloody Hands/Bloody Teeth will be available at the final gig. The two CD and DVD collection is limited to 100 copies and is selling fast.
For more information see www.myspace.com/danwilliamsallstars or www.the dwa.com