Beats ’n’ pieces
MY friend MC Boss is hitting the big time! He s going to be at Glastonbury this year alongside No 1 Station. I had a listen to the Friday Night Track recently, also featuring Miss Moretti, which is due to be released this year and it is sure to be a hit.
MY friend MC Boss is hitting the big time! He's going to be at Glastonbury this year alongside No 1 Station. I had a listen to the Friday Night Track recently, also featuring Miss Moretti, which is due to be released this year and it is sure to be a hit.
As well as other festivals and events with No 1 Station he also has a million and one things happening with the Raggo Crew including their session on Perception FM 102.4 every Sunday from 2-4pm.
Catch the Raggo Crew locally at the Lush event at Remix in Hitchin on February 22.
Check out www.myspace.com/mcbossman , www.myspace.com/superraggo or contact MC Boss on 07856 164 805.
You may also want to watch:
* IF you like live music get down to Hitchin Rugby Club on February 9. All proceeds from The Live Music Night will be going towards a breast cancer charity in support of Jan Vincent who has worked at the club for many years and is currently going through treatment. Tickets are £3 and £5 on the door.
KTO clear up any confusion The Community Soul Project is taking place on February 15 at the Spirella Ballroom in Letchworth, with top local and national DJs including Soul Sam and Taffy.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 7 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club
- 8 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 9 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
* IT'S the end of an era on February 21 as Dan Williams Allstars take to the stage for the final time. They will be making their farewell performance at Club 85 in Hitchin supporting Brigade.
The rock band, which formed in 2002, includes Dave Howard on drums, Matt Wrighton on bass, Tom Wylie, guitar and vocals, and Dan Williams, vocals.
They have played gigs up and down the country and supported Hell is for Heroes, Winebago Deal, Colour of Fire, Sluts of Trust and Degrassi.
The album Bloody Hands/Bloody Teeth will be available at the final gig. The two CD and DVD collection is limited to 100 copies and is selling fast.
For more information see www.myspace.com/danwilliamsallstars or www.the dwa.com