Beats 'n' Pieces
DUE to overwhelming demand Soundarc Studios in Shefford have opened three new rehearsal rooms. Rooms have a full PA, guitar amp, bass amp and drum kit, all included in the £9.50 per hour price. For more information check out www.myspace.com/soundarcstudio
DUE to overwhelming demand Soundarc Studios in Shefford have opened three new rehearsal rooms.
Rooms have a full PA, guitar amp, bass amp and drum kit, all included in the £9.50 per hour price.
For more information check out www.myspace.com/soundarcstudio or www.soundarc.com or call 07931985801.
* WITHIN 12 hours of Misguided Missiles telling people they had uploaded two new songs, Spin and Turn and Run Up, on their MySpace site they had had 200 hits on each song. The band, which only started in November are preparing for a show in April and are lining up lots more. Check them out at myspace.com/misguidedmissiles
* HITCHIN band Flamboyant Bella won the third heat of the Red Stripe band competition at The Junction, Cambridge.
To keep updated on the next heat check out www.junction.co.uk
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
* THIS is the year of comebacks. After a standing ovation at a Queen Elizabeth Hall gig in 2003 Van Der Graaf Generator decided to write new material and rewrite their future. The group were 'the' English progressive rock band of the 1970s playing gigs with Jimi Hendrix, T Rex, Pink Floyd and Genesis. And now they are coming to The Junction, Cambridge, on April 8. Check out junction.co.uk
* CAT Stevens, may have changed his name to Yusuf Islam and recently bought out another album, but Al And The Firecats still pay tribute to the original Cat. And they will join folk crooners Cathryn Craig and Brian Willoughby at Hitchin Folk Club on April 1.Check out www.cathryncraig.com and www.alandthe firecats.at