Beats 'n' pieces
DURING a busy July for North Herts trio The Rocketeers, the band is appearing at Stevenage s The Hogshead tonight (Thursday) at 8.30pm. Supporting the energetic threesome are melodic rockers The Dead Sea Sounds. * INSOMNIA is back – but under the new nam
DURING a busy July for North Herts trio The Rocketeers, the band is appearing at Stevenage's The Hogshead tonight (Thursday) at 8.30pm. Supporting the energetic threesome are melodic rockers The Dead Sea Sounds.
* INSOMNIA is back - but under the new name of The October Game.
After an almost three-year absence they will be playing at Club 85, Hitchin, tomorrow (Friday) to launch their new record label Carmandie Records and their debut album Box of a Billion Lights.
* TRIBUTE band The Jamm will take you back to the 80s and let you relive the great songs of one of Britain's biggest bands. They are supported by fellow tribute band The Paul Weller Connexion and will be playing at Plinston Hall, Letchworth tomorrow (Friday).
You may also want to watch:
* ORIGINAL songs and cover versions of popular classics are the order of the day at Walkern Sports Club this Saturday when Walkern Music presents rock and blues band Bad Influence. Tickets are £12 and £10 and the show kicks off at 8pm.
* FROM The Who to Green Day, and not forgetting The Undertones, four-piece North Herts rock band Wotever play them all. They are performing at The Arena Tavern in Letchworth next Thursday, July 13.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition