Beats 'n' pieces
HARD working dynamos The Mighty Wonderfuls are in Biggleswade tonight (Thursday) playing at The Red Lion in London Road. The non-stop touring continues for these purveyors of fun-time funk, rock and pop. * THE SAILOR in Hitchin opens its doors tomorrow (
HARD working dynamos The Mighty Wonderfuls are in Biggleswade tonight (Thursday) playing at The Red Lion in London Road. The non-stop touring continues for these purveyors of fun-time funk, rock and pop.
* THE SAILOR in Hitchin opens its doors tomorrow (Friday) evening to rockin' rhythm and blues maestros Cruisin' Mooses. The four-piece Mooses will be on stage from 9pm.
* LED ZEPPELIN tribute band Led Zep Too are getting ready to ramble on at The Red Lion, Stevenage, this Saturday. Take yourself back to the best years of British rock music. Bliss.
* ROTATING Leslie, Kobai and The Black Tricks are playing at The Green Room, Welwyn GC, this Friday evening from 8pm. Three competent acts playing for only £5 to get in, it's a pretty good deal.
You may also want to watch:
* LOOKING for something a little more relaxing during RoTW? Then Folk Day at Molly Malones on Sunday is just the ticket. Ruth, Hanna Harris, Ayla, Denis Cronin and Drew James are all playing from 1.30pm onwards.
- 1 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 2 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 5 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 8 Vandals 'jump on car' causing damage in Letchworth
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'