Beats 'n' pieces
HARD working dynamos The Mighty Wonderfuls are in Biggleswade tonight (Thursday) playing at The Red Lion in London Road. The non-stop touring continues for these purveyors of fun-time funk, rock and pop. * THE SAILOR in Hitchin opens its doors tomorrow (
HARD working dynamos The Mighty Wonderfuls are in Biggleswade tonight (Thursday) playing at The Red Lion in London Road. The non-stop touring continues for these purveyors of fun-time funk, rock and pop.
* THE SAILOR in Hitchin opens its doors tomorrow (Friday) evening to rockin' rhythm and blues maestros Cruisin' Mooses. The four-piece Mooses will be on stage from 9pm.
* LED ZEPPELIN tribute band Led Zep Too are getting ready to ramble on at The Red Lion, Stevenage, this Saturday. Take yourself back to the best years of British rock music. Bliss.
* ROTATING Leslie, Kobai and The Black Tricks are playing at The Green Room, Welwyn GC, this Friday evening from 8pm. Three competent acts playing for only £5 to get in, it's a pretty good deal.
You may also want to watch:
* LOOKING for something a little more relaxing during RoTW? Then Folk Day at Molly Malones on Sunday is just the ticket. Ruth, Hanna Harris, Ayla, Denis Cronin and Drew James are all playing from 1.30pm onwards.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 5 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 6 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 7 'I'm not getting vaccinated yet, but don't call me an anti-vaxxer'
- 8 Lucky Hitchin man wins new Tesla and £30,000
- 9 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
- 10 Abandoned elderly cats found inside taped up box in Stevenage