Beats 'n' Pieces
Welwyn s The Ludwick Family Club is hosting four smashing bands this Friday when S*M*A*S*H, The Otters, The Righteous Ones of the Blazing Rockets and Redmaxx will be appearing on stage. The show starts at 8pm. *Swashbuckling rock and blues band Mickey Fl
Welwyn's The Ludwick Family Club is hosting four smashing bands this Friday when S*M*A*S*H, The Otters, The Righteous Ones of the Blazing Rockets and Redmaxx will be appearing on stage. The show starts at 8pm.
*Swashbuckling rock and blues band Mickey Flynn go to Arlesey this Saturday, playing at the Three Tuns pub. Mickey, Guy Jones (bass), Lisa Beck (keyboard) and Titch Robinson (percussion) will be on stage from 8.30pm.
* Sunday at Club 85, Hitchin, sees a return to the chaotic and the ear-bashing loud with Shark Attack Promotions presenting The Artillaryman and the Flying Machine, Anvil Warface and The Arcane War Machine.
* The Engine in Baldock hosts an all-day event this Saturday with the likes of Cyanide, Matt and Owen Ltd, Helen Scott, Black Peppeur and No Sleep Till Bedtimes playing at the Balstock Music Festival from 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
* The ever-hardworking Butterfly Blues Band are back for another session of musical mischief at The Sailor pub in Hitchin on August 4. It's the latest in a line-up of increasingly popular gigs at the pub on Woolgrove Road.
- 1 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 8 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?