Beats 'n' Pieces
Welwyn s The Ludwick Family Club is hosting four smashing bands this Friday when S*M*A*S*H, The Otters, The Righteous Ones of the Blazing Rockets and Redmaxx will be appearing on stage. The show starts at 8pm. *Swashbuckling rock and blues band Mickey Fl
Welwyn's The Ludwick Family Club is hosting four smashing bands this Friday when S*M*A*S*H, The Otters, The Righteous Ones of the Blazing Rockets and Redmaxx will be appearing on stage. The show starts at 8pm.
*Swashbuckling rock and blues band Mickey Flynn go to Arlesey this Saturday, playing at the Three Tuns pub. Mickey, Guy Jones (bass), Lisa Beck (keyboard) and Titch Robinson (percussion) will be on stage from 8.30pm.
* Sunday at Club 85, Hitchin, sees a return to the chaotic and the ear-bashing loud with Shark Attack Promotions presenting The Artillaryman and the Flying Machine, Anvil Warface and The Arcane War Machine.
* The Engine in Baldock hosts an all-day event this Saturday with the likes of Cyanide, Matt and Owen Ltd, Helen Scott, Black Peppeur and No Sleep Till Bedtimes playing at the Balstock Music Festival from 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
* The ever-hardworking Butterfly Blues Band are back for another session of musical mischief at The Sailor pub in Hitchin on August 4. It's the latest in a line-up of increasingly popular gigs at the pub on Woolgrove Road.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 6 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 7 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 10 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win