Beats 'n' pieces
ON Thursday, this Thursday, TONIGHT! the North London/Herts combo Fruition will be walking the wooden planks at The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. Check out www.fruitionhq.co.uk to find out the latest about the band. * ANOTHER eardrum-smashing night at Hit
ON Thursday, this Thursday, TONIGHT! the North London/Herts combo Fruition will be walking the wooden planks at The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. Check out www.fruitionhq.co.uk to find out the latest about the band.
* ANOTHER eardrum-smashing night at Hitchin's Club 85 takes place tomorrow (Friday) evening. NHSPH will be presenting, for your listening pleasure, The Scrub, Frog Stupid and The Ruined. There are no better punk/ska nights on this week.
* THE same venue hosts two separate gigs on a somewhat singular day this Saturday. From 2pm The Gallows and Course will be performing - and if your legs, and ears, are still up for it, The Otters and The World on Fire will be on stage from 7.45pm.
* AMERICAN down and dirty delta blues duo Zach Parrish and Brad Wheeler are appearing at The Red Lion in Stevenage Old Town this Sunday. The gig is the latest in a line of live blues performances the pub has been holding each Sunday night.
* THE Subways will be hoping to fine tune their songs just in time for the big summer festival they're performing in later this month. They are playing at The Junction, Cambridge, on Monday and Sunshine Underground and Wry are supporting.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 9 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 10 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes