Beats 'n' Pieces
STEVENAGE-based Amanaboutadog are down in the Green Room above The Doctor s Tonic in Welwyn GC town centre tomorrow (Friday) night. They have a little bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeah s about them but stand firmly on their own eight feet. Look out for the video
STEVENAGE-based Amanaboutadog are down in the Green Room above The Doctor's Tonic in Welwyn GC town centre tomorrow (Friday) night.
They have a little bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's about them but stand firmly on their own eight feet. Look out for the video show on screen behind them.
* THE Funky Monks, a six-piece collective who play funk and soul, are back with a gig at The Wilbury in Letchworth on Saturday.
The ever-popular Monks will be playing their usual mixture of upbeat rhythms and soulful beats.
You may also want to watch:
* JACK Names the Planets, Super Hands, Counterfeit, Violet Martinez - it's the equivalent of having a big fat bag of Bassetts Dolly Mixtures you can't wait to get your hands on.
All four are on at Shorty's Sports Bar, Hitchin, this Saturday.
- 1 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 8 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
* POSTELS Club in Stevenage this week hosts three acts. Stateside are playing tonight (Thursday), Kim Sellick will take the stage Saturday and next Thursday Jackson Queen will be treading the stage.
* THE Lost Boys are at it again next week, with a performance at The Rose in Biggleswade next Saturday, June 17. Fans will be glad to know that they haven't become a punk band and they intend to play all their classics.