Beats 'n' Pieces
STEVENAGE-based Amanaboutadog are down in the Green Room above The Doctor s Tonic in Welwyn GC town centre tomorrow (Friday) night. They have a little bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeah s about them but stand firmly on their own eight feet. Look out for the video
STEVENAGE-based Amanaboutadog are down in the Green Room above The Doctor's Tonic in Welwyn GC town centre tomorrow (Friday) night.
They have a little bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's about them but stand firmly on their own eight feet. Look out for the video show on screen behind them.
* THE Funky Monks, a six-piece collective who play funk and soul, are back with a gig at The Wilbury in Letchworth on Saturday.
The ever-popular Monks will be playing their usual mixture of upbeat rhythms and soulful beats.
* JACK Names the Planets, Super Hands, Counterfeit, Violet Martinez - it's the equivalent of having a big fat bag of Bassetts Dolly Mixtures you can't wait to get your hands on.
All four are on at Shorty's Sports Bar, Hitchin, this Saturday.
- 1 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 2 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 3 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
- 4 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
- 5 Driver hospitalised with ‘serious injuries’ following crash in Hitchin
- 6 Parents' anger as possible school redundancies loom amid academy transition
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 Vauxhall flips onto roof in crash with Mercedes in Letchworth
- 9 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 10 Man in his 80s seriously injured after Honda crash in Stevenage
* POSTELS Club in Stevenage this week hosts three acts. Stateside are playing tonight (Thursday), Kim Sellick will take the stage Saturday and next Thursday Jackson Queen will be treading the stage.
* THE Lost Boys are at it again next week, with a performance at The Rose in Biggleswade next Saturday, June 17. Fans will be glad to know that they haven't become a punk band and they intend to play all their classics.