Beats 'n' Pieces
STEVENAGE-based Amanaboutadog are down in the Green Room above The Doctor s Tonic in Welwyn GC town centre tomorrow (Friday) night. They have a little bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeah s about them but stand firmly on their own eight feet. Look out for the video
STEVENAGE-based Amanaboutadog are down in the Green Room above The Doctor's Tonic in Welwyn GC town centre tomorrow (Friday) night.
They have a little bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's about them but stand firmly on their own eight feet. Look out for the video show on screen behind them.
* THE Funky Monks, a six-piece collective who play funk and soul, are back with a gig at The Wilbury in Letchworth on Saturday.
The ever-popular Monks will be playing their usual mixture of upbeat rhythms and soulful beats.
You may also want to watch:
* JACK Names the Planets, Super Hands, Counterfeit, Violet Martinez - it's the equivalent of having a big fat bag of Bassetts Dolly Mixtures you can't wait to get your hands on.
All four are on at Shorty's Sports Bar, Hitchin, this Saturday.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 3 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 4 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 5 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 6 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 9 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 10 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits
* POSTELS Club in Stevenage this week hosts three acts. Stateside are playing tonight (Thursday), Kim Sellick will take the stage Saturday and next Thursday Jackson Queen will be treading the stage.
* THE Lost Boys are at it again next week, with a performance at The Rose in Biggleswade next Saturday, June 17. Fans will be glad to know that they haven't become a punk band and they intend to play all their classics.