Beats 'n' pieces
THE Arnocorps and Men of Unitus have been lined up by Bloodline to play at Hitchin s Club 85 tomorrow (Friday). Outburst could also be making an appearance but at the time of writing they are yet to be confirmed. * The Green Room, Welwyn GC, hosts a meta
THE Arnocorps and Men of Unitus have been lined up by Bloodline to play at Hitchin's Club 85 tomorrow (Friday). Outburst could also be making an appearance but at the time of writing they are yet to be confirmed.
* The Green Room, Welwyn GC, hosts a metal night tomorrow (Friday) with big hitters Panic Cell being joined by Begodden Mists and Ionise. Expect crunching vocals and head banging riffs from all three outfits. Tickets are £6 for an 8pm start.
* Soul and jazz sensation Nataya is playing at the Sir John Barleycorn, Hitchin, tomorrow evening. She has just shot the video of her new single and is currently working on her debut album. Visit www.nataya.co.uk for more information.
* The Place's fortnightly Jazz Café opens its doors at 8pm on Sunday to the Gary Foote Quartet. Tickets for the contemporary jazz musicians are £3. Fore more information call 01462 670788.
You may also want to watch:
* Stevenage's own Vanilla Nightmare are back.
The threesome will be appearing at The Horn, St Albans, next Thursday (June 29).
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
It will be the first time the rock/indie guys have taken to the stage for seven months.