Beats 'n' pieces
# THE Waterfront, Proceed, Broadway Park – a mixture of punk, metal, rock and lots of other noises performed on guitars and drums. The Phoenix in Hitchin plays host to these three bands on Friday night. Entrance is £4. # A BAND for all occasions, the Los
# THE Waterfront, Proceed, Broadway Park - a mixture of punk, metal, rock and lots of other noises performed on guitars and drums. The Phoenix in Hitchin plays host to these three bands on Friday night. Entrance is £4.
# A BAND for all occasions, the Lost Boys cover everything from The Monkees to Deep Purple amd The Clash. Can you imagine that! Anyway, they are at The Squirrel in Stevenage on Saturday evening. Find out more at www.geocities.com/uklostboys
# CLUB 85's Saturday collective bring you metal, a sprinkling of post hardcore rock and some more metal. Scar My Eyes, Forever Falling and Burning Beneath will keep the party people happy and the neighbours wide awake.
# THE Red Lion in Stevenage has pulled off a great scoop by inviting the legendary 'King of Acoustic Blues', Dave Peabody, to play a gig as part of its Blues at the Red night on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
# IF soul, rock, blues and Motown are your thing then your luck might just be in. Why not pop down to The Sailor, Hitchin next Wednesday and catch a set by the Cruisin Mooses who play bucket loads of the stuff?
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death