Beats 'n' Pieces
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals. This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm. * HITCHIN band J
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals.
This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm.
* HITCHIN band Jack Names the Planets will be joined by the Billy Hunts, The Beastlie Gang and Pirate Radio for what should be a rocking good night at The Phoenix in Hitchin tomorrow (Friday) night.
* JUST over a year old and back from their summer hiatus, popular rock cover band Wotever! are playing at The Wilbury in Letchworth GC this Saturday. They also have a gig lined up at The Sailor in Hitchin next Friday, October 6.
You may also want to watch:
* MAD Nanny Music presents Keith Pearson's Coup de Grass as part of the Baldock and Letchworth Folk Club's line-up this October.
This four-piece Bluegrass band will be playing at The Orange Tree in Baldock on Wednesday, October 4. Music starts at 8.30pm.
- 1 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 2 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 3 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 7 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 8 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
* ONE of the areas longest established bands, The Bleach Boys, bring their high volume punk to The Red Hart in Hitchin next Thursday.
The band has been performing at punk festivals all over Europe these last few months. This is their last North Herts gig this year.