Beats 'n' Pieces
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals. This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm. * HITCHIN band J
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals.
This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm.
* HITCHIN band Jack Names the Planets will be joined by the Billy Hunts, The Beastlie Gang and Pirate Radio for what should be a rocking good night at The Phoenix in Hitchin tomorrow (Friday) night.
* JUST over a year old and back from their summer hiatus, popular rock cover band Wotever! are playing at The Wilbury in Letchworth GC this Saturday. They also have a gig lined up at The Sailor in Hitchin next Friday, October 6.
* MAD Nanny Music presents Keith Pearson's Coup de Grass as part of the Baldock and Letchworth Folk Club's line-up this October.
This four-piece Bluegrass band will be playing at The Orange Tree in Baldock on Wednesday, October 4. Music starts at 8.30pm.
- 1 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 4 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 5 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 6 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 7 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 8 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 9 Letchworth Outdoor Pool suffers two break-ins ahead of opening
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
* ONE of the areas longest established bands, The Bleach Boys, bring their high volume punk to The Red Hart in Hitchin next Thursday.
The band has been performing at punk festivals all over Europe these last few months. This is their last North Herts gig this year.