Beats 'n' Pieces
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals. This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm. * HITCHIN band J
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals.
This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm.
* HITCHIN band Jack Names the Planets will be joined by the Billy Hunts, The Beastlie Gang and Pirate Radio for what should be a rocking good night at The Phoenix in Hitchin tomorrow (Friday) night.
* JUST over a year old and back from their summer hiatus, popular rock cover band Wotever! are playing at The Wilbury in Letchworth GC this Saturday. They also have a gig lined up at The Sailor in Hitchin next Friday, October 6.
* MAD Nanny Music presents Keith Pearson's Coup de Grass as part of the Baldock and Letchworth Folk Club's line-up this October.
This four-piece Bluegrass band will be playing at The Orange Tree in Baldock on Wednesday, October 4. Music starts at 8.30pm.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
* ONE of the areas longest established bands, The Bleach Boys, bring their high volume punk to The Red Hart in Hitchin next Thursday.
The band has been performing at punk festivals all over Europe these last few months. This is their last North Herts gig this year.