Beats 'n' Pieces
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals. This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm. * HITCHIN band J
AC/DC cover band Livewire are back in Letchworth GC for another night of razor edge riffs and gravel choked vocals.
This homage to the greatest of Anglo-Aussie collaborations is on at The Plinston this Friday night. Doors open at 7.30pm.
* HITCHIN band Jack Names the Planets will be joined by the Billy Hunts, The Beastlie Gang and Pirate Radio for what should be a rocking good night at The Phoenix in Hitchin tomorrow (Friday) night.
* JUST over a year old and back from their summer hiatus, popular rock cover band Wotever! are playing at The Wilbury in Letchworth GC this Saturday. They also have a gig lined up at The Sailor in Hitchin next Friday, October 6.
You may also want to watch:
* MAD Nanny Music presents Keith Pearson's Coup de Grass as part of the Baldock and Letchworth Folk Club's line-up this October.
This four-piece Bluegrass band will be playing at The Orange Tree in Baldock on Wednesday, October 4. Music starts at 8.30pm.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 8 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 6 things to do in North Herts during the summer holidays
* ONE of the areas longest established bands, The Bleach Boys, bring their high volume punk to The Red Hart in Hitchin next Thursday.
The band has been performing at punk festivals all over Europe these last few months. This is their last North Herts gig this year.