Beats 'n' Pieces
FOLLOWING on from last week s appearance at Hitchin s Club 85, where they played alongside Furniture Sound, Dead Kid Songs and Scream! Shout! Say Nothing, Envoy are live again tonight (Thursday) with a gig at The Arena Tavern in Letchworth GC. * COUNTRY m
FOLLOWING on from last week's appearance at Hitchin's Club 85, where they played alongside Furniture Sound, Dead Kid Songs and Scream! Shout! Say Nothing, Envoy are live again tonight (Thursday) with a gig at The Arena Tavern in Letchworth GC.
* COUNTRY music comes to the Postels Club in Stevenage this week with Cardy and Coke making an appearance tonight (Thursday). The award-winning duo, also known as Wes Cardy and Jan Mellon, will be performing in their own inimitable style.
* THE latest Unicorn Ceilidhs evening takes place this Friday at Hitchin Town Hall. Providing music for the night are Laughing Gravy, who return after their summer break to perform traditional English music with sprinklings of Scottish, Irish and American roots.
* THE Lash return to North Hertfordshire with lashings (ahem) of riveting riffs and voracious vocals. Ready to tear the stage apart with covers of tracks by Led Zeppelin and AC/DC, the band are playing at the Red Lion in Stevenage this Saturday evening from 9pm.
* ROCK cover veterans Light Alloy, who pluck their songs from a large variety of bands spanning Pink Floyd to The Calling, are back in Letchworth GC this week, playing a gig at The Wilbury Hotel in Wilbury Hills Road on Saturday evening.
* KEEP an eye out for an article on Club 85's Style Suicide Club featuring My Passion in this week's NME.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown