Beats 'n' pieces
Model Horror will be joined this Saturday by Counterfeit, Prize Fight Winner, Linda s Nephew and Jack Names the Planets at The Phoenix in Hitchin. With tickets just £4 it promises to be value for money. * Hitchin Town Football Club is playing host to ano
Model Horror will be joined this Saturday by Counterfeit, Prize Fight Winner, Linda's Nephew and Jack Names the Planets at The Phoenix in Hitchin. With tickets just £4 it promises to be value for money.
* Hitchin Town Football Club is playing host to another evening of music tomorrow (Friday). Escape 1942, Cato Street Conspiracy and support will be turning on their amps from 7.30pm onwards. Tickets are £4 for an all ages gig.
* The best of swing and jazz comes to the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage this Sunday, May 14, with Swing 'n' Sinatra with the Five Star Swing. They will be performing hits by singers such as Nat King Cole and Ella Fitzgerald. Tickets are £16.50.
* Scottish traditional band Tannahill Weavers are a five-piece who blend the beauty of the traditional melodies with the power of modern music. They are appearing at The Sun Hotel, Hitchin, courtesy of the Hitchin Folk Club this Sunday, May 14.
You may also want to watch:
* The NME New Music Tour comes to Cambridge next Tuesday. Boy Kill Boy, Forward Russia, The Automatic and The Long Blondes are all along for the ride. For tickets, contact The Junction on 01223 511511.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 5 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker