Beats N Pieces
- Country music solo artist Chris Mezza is coming to Stevenage today (Thursday). Chris, who records and plays all of his own music, will be performing on keyboards and guitar on stage at the Postels Club. - Deadbeat Promotions present Prize Fight Winner,
- Country music solo artist Chris Mezza is coming to Stevenage today (Thursday). Chris, who records and plays all of his own music, will be performing on keyboards and guitar on stage at the Postels Club.
- Deadbeat Promotions present Prize Fight Winner, This is Colour and Many Things Untold at Club 85 in Hitchin tonight (Thursday). With tickets at £4, it works out at £1.33 a band. What a bargain!
- English singer-songwriter Harvey Andrews is coming to The Sun Hotel, Hitchin, on Sunday courtesy of Hitchin Folk Club. Harvey has been playing folk music for over 40 years and has produced 15 albums. Hitchin Folk Club have hit the mark again.
- David's music in Letchworth GC is hosting another in-house gig. This time the ever popular Joseph Arthur will be taking centre stage next Tuesday from 5.30pm. It promises to be a packed house so get there early.
- Soul Captive Promotions presents Peterborough's Between Broken Ashes, the ever passionate Meet John Doe and alternative hardcore five-piece Prize Fight Winner. All three are at Hitchin Town Football Club next Thursday from 7.30pm. Tickets for the all-age gig are £4.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown