BBC team are Introducing an added extra for Standon Calling’s festival bill
- Credit: Archant
The BBC Introducing acts have been unveiled for Standon Calling Festival’s 10th birthday party in the Herts countryside.
Amber Run, Nova Twins, Attaque, Longy and more have been confirmed for the coveted Saturday slot on the dedicated BBC Introducing Stage.
Standon Calling returns to the grounds of 16th century manor house Standon Lordship, near Ware, from Friday, July 31, to Sunday, August 2.
For the first time the festival has invited BBC Introducing to programme Saturday’s Last Dance Saloon stage.
Five-piece rock band Amber Run will headline alongside hotly-tipped urban artists Nova Twins, electronic producer and multi-instrumentalist Attaque and ‘international street brawler’ Longey, hot on the heels of his recent Glastonbury performance.
You may also want to watch:
Singer-songwriter Alice Walker will also perform, as well as indie-poppers Youth Club, alternative pop singer-songwriter Natasha North and the soulful, jazz-inspired Kimberley Newell.
Standon Calling founder Alex Trenchard said: “We’re so pleased to have the BBC Introducing team curate one of our favourite stages at Standon and incredibly excited about the talent that is emerging from the surrounding areas.”
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school