Arts: Stevenage to host An Evening with Neil Morrissey
ONE of the nation’s best loved actors will be having an evening with a Stevenage audience next week.
Neil Morrissey is known to millions from his roles in hit TV shows Men Behaving Badly and Boon, but a career
spanning nearly 30 years has also seen him play a part in teenage drama Skins and record a chart-topping record as the voice of children’s character Bob the Builder.
For the first time ever, Neil will be touring his ‘Evening With’ show where he will share many stories, anecdotes and answer questions on every aspect of his acting career, right from his first role in the film The Bounty with Mel Gibson and Laurence Olivier, up to his most recent TV and West End Theatre roles, as well as his recent forage into brewing ales.
An Evening With Neil Morrisey comes to the Gordon Craig Theatre on Tuesday, March 22, at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �18 - call 01438 363200 to book.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 4 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?