Arts: Stevenage to host An Evening with Neil Morrissey
ONE of the nation’s best loved actors will be having an evening with a Stevenage audience next week.
Neil Morrissey is known to millions from his roles in hit TV shows Men Behaving Badly and Boon, but a career
spanning nearly 30 years has also seen him play a part in teenage drama Skins and record a chart-topping record as the voice of children’s character Bob the Builder.
For the first time ever, Neil will be touring his ‘Evening With’ show where he will share many stories, anecdotes and answer questions on every aspect of his acting career, right from his first role in the film The Bounty with Mel Gibson and Laurence Olivier, up to his most recent TV and West End Theatre roles, as well as his recent forage into brewing ales.
An Evening With Neil Morrisey comes to the Gordon Craig Theatre on Tuesday, March 22, at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �18 - call 01438 363200 to book.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV