Arts: ‘Hot Stuff’ from the Variety Express
A NIGHT of song, comedy and dance will take centre stage in Letchworth GC next week.
The leading variety group Variety Express are putting on their annual show ‘Hot Stuff’ at the Plinston Hall to bring together a mixture of performances for all tastes.
The brand new collection of songs this year will feature hits from the 70s, 80s, Sinatra, West End Musicals and Take That.
Over the years Variety Express have donated more than �97,000 to local charities and this year is no different, with all proceeds raised to go to services charity SSAFA Forces Help and residential care home Libury Hall.
Tickets for the show, which runs from Wednesday, October 27 to Saturday, October 30, are �8 or �6 for concessions, and are available on 01438 223461.
You may also want to watch:
Each night’s evening performance at the Broadway-based venue start at 7.30pm, with a Saturday matinee showing at 2pm.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 7 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 8 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal