Arts: ‘Hot Stuff’ from the Variety Express
A NIGHT of song, comedy and dance will take centre stage in Letchworth GC next week.
The leading variety group Variety Express are putting on their annual show ‘Hot Stuff’ at the Plinston Hall to bring together a mixture of performances for all tastes.
The brand new collection of songs this year will feature hits from the 70s, 80s, Sinatra, West End Musicals and Take That.
Over the years Variety Express have donated more than �97,000 to local charities and this year is no different, with all proceeds raised to go to services charity SSAFA Forces Help and residential care home Libury Hall.
Tickets for the show, which runs from Wednesday, October 27 to Saturday, October 30, are �8 or �6 for concessions, and are available on 01438 223461.
You may also want to watch:
Each night’s evening performance at the Broadway-based venue start at 7.30pm, with a Saturday matinee showing at 2pm.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 8 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire