An extravaganza of dance
BALLROOM dancing fever has hit Milton Keynes Theatre as the trend takes hold worldwide. Strictly Ballroom Dancing, hosted by Lionel Blair and Jane McDonald, is coming to the stage very soon. The lavish show will be swinging with a cast of 14 international
BALLROOM dancing fever has hit Milton Keynes Theatre as the trend takes hold worldwide.
Strictly Ballroom Dancing, hosted by Lionel Blair and Jane McDonald, is coming to the stage very soon.
The lavish show will be swinging with a cast of 14 international dance champions and has been choreographed by TV's Strictly Come Dancing stars Erin Boag and Anton Du Beke, all to the sound of the live Ballroom Blitz orchestra.
There will be passionate tangos, elegant waltzes, fast paced quick-steps, jumping jives and the infectious rhythms of the cha-cha-cha.
Organisers hope they'll have the audiences dancing in the aisles.
Shows begin on January 30 and continue until February 4, with matinee performances on some dates.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
For tickets and more information call 0870 060 6652.