An evening of fun
AN EXCITING cast of young actors are taking to the stage for a classic comedy production in Hitchin. The absurd quirks of Ionesco s The Bald Prima Donna will be brought to hilarious life by Carylss Peer, who is not only directing her first production but
AN EXCITING cast of young actors are taking to the stage for a classic comedy production in Hitchin.
The absurd quirks of Ionesco's The Bald Prima Donna will be brought to hilarious life by Carylss Peer, who is not only directing her first production but producing and acting in the play as well.
Carlyss, 20, who lives in Hitchin and has just completed a year's acting course at the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, will be studying at RADA in London from September.
Her evening of fun will finish with varied musical entertainment and a chance for people to chat after the play, which is being held at the Queen Mother Theatre off Walsworth Road at 7.45pm on Friday, July 28.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets call 01462 453335 or the Queen Mother Theatre box office on 01462 455166.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 Missing Stevenage teen found