An evening of fun
AN EXCITING cast of young actors are taking to the stage for a classic comedy production in Hitchin. The absurd quirks of Ionesco s The Bald Prima Donna will be brought to hilarious life by Carylss Peer, who is not only directing her first production but
AN EXCITING cast of young actors are taking to the stage for a classic comedy production in Hitchin.
The absurd quirks of Ionesco's The Bald Prima Donna will be brought to hilarious life by Carylss Peer, who is not only directing her first production but producing and acting in the play as well.
Carlyss, 20, who lives in Hitchin and has just completed a year's acting course at the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, will be studying at RADA in London from September.
Her evening of fun will finish with varied musical entertainment and a chance for people to chat after the play, which is being held at the Queen Mother Theatre off Walsworth Road at 7.45pm on Friday, July 28.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets call 01462 453335 or the Queen Mother Theatre box office on 01462 455166.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth