An evening of fun
AN EXCITING cast of young actors are taking to the stage for a classic comedy production in Hitchin. The absurd quirks of Ionesco s The Bald Prima Donna will be brought to hilarious life by Carylss Peer, who is not only directing her first production but
AN EXCITING cast of young actors are taking to the stage for a classic comedy production in Hitchin.
The absurd quirks of Ionesco's The Bald Prima Donna will be brought to hilarious life by Carylss Peer, who is not only directing her first production but producing and acting in the play as well.
Carlyss, 20, who lives in Hitchin and has just completed a year's acting course at the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, will be studying at RADA in London from September.
Her evening of fun will finish with varied musical entertainment and a chance for people to chat after the play, which is being held at the Queen Mother Theatre off Walsworth Road at 7.45pm on Friday, July 28.
For tickets call 01462 453335 or the Queen Mother Theatre box office on 01462 455166.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash