America’s Got Talent winner Paul Zerdin brings All Mouth tour to Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Ventriloquist and comedian Paul Zerdin, who won season 10 of America’s Got Talent, will bring his new UK tour to Stevenage – with tickets on sale now.
Paul Zerdin returns home to the UK fresh from headlining the world-famous Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, with a sparkling new show featuring his all-star cast of (in)famous puppets.
Described by The Stage as “a ventriloquist for the South Park generation”, he will appear at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage on Tuesday, September 12 at 8pm.
It will be the second show of his 45-date ‘All Mouth’ tour, with Stevenage tickets priced £20.50.
Kicking off in Wimborne, Dorset, in September, this brand new tour will see the comedian’s critically lauded act grace venues across the UK, finishing up with a three-night residency at London’s Leicester Square Theatre, from November 24-26.
Book now and secure your seat to see Paul Zerdin’s hilarious puppetry work, aided and abetted by his band of sharp-tongued sidekicks – the precocious Baby, cantankerous OAP Albert, cheeky pre-teen Sam, and this time two new characters.
2016 was an extremely busy year for the acclaimed performer, on both sides of the Atlantic.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 7 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 8 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 What's the future Queen doing in a sandpit in Hertfordshire?
The comedian ended the year as part of a star-studded line up as Buttons in Cinderella, the London Palladium’s first pantomime in 30 years.
When asked about his thoughts on returning to the UK for an autumn tour, Zerdin said: “2016 was such an exciting year for me and the boys – performing in Las Vegas and at venues like the London Palladium really is every entertainer’s dream.
“I cannot wait to get back to UK theatres later this year with Albert, Sam and Baby, who are set to be grumpier, bolder and more boisterous than ever. Hope to see you there.”
Zerdin is arguably the UK’s number one ventriloquist. He made his TV debut in 1993 as the host of GMTV’s Rise and Shine.
He then went on to win ITV’s The Big Big Talent Show, hosted by Jonathan Ross.
Since then he has appeared on countless TV shows including The World Stands Up (Comedy Central), The Stand Up Show, Just for Laughs Montreal Comedy Festival, Comedy Rocks with Jason Manford, Tonight at The London Palladium (ITV1), Michael McIntyre’s Big Christmas Show (BBC1) and three appearances at The Royal Variety Performance.
After winning series 10 of America’s Got Talent in September 2015, Zerdin and his sidekicks soon went viral on YouTube, receiving millions of views from around the world.
• Tickets for ‘All Mouth’ are available at venue box offices and through Ticketmaster.
For the Stevenage show, call the Gordon Craig box office on 01438 363200 or book online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk/paul-zerdin-all-mouth-i1720
For a full list of tour dates, check www.paulzerdin.com