Alternative night to launch in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
IF ALTERNATIVE music is your thing, then you’re in for a treat.
For Hitchin electro-rock trio Sons of Guns are launching their exciting new alternative club night, Deadbeats, next weekend.
Promising an evening where you can throw some shapes to a variety of rock, indie, electro and rockabilly music, the event will make its debut next Saturday at Club 85.
Sons of Guns will be performing themselves, and there will also be a set from party rock foursome Hey! You Guys, ready to get the crowds going.
An eclectic range of DJs make up the night, with swinging sets from Mark Dubhe (rockabilly, surf, garage rock), an exciting debut set from DJ Grey Matter (kicking out danceable party jams), electro from local favourite DJ Doglatin and The Soundarc DJs playing the very best indie and rock.
You may also want to watch:
Mark, from Sons of Guns, said: “We are so excited to be at the helm of an exciting new club experience in Hitchin.
“Sure, there are loads of clubs in town, but we’ll be offering the best live music and most eclectic DJ sets, all playing danceable rock’n roll, indie and electro.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 9 6 things to do in North Herts during the summer holidays
- 10 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
“We’ve also put lots of effort into the decor and theme, so the launch night is shaping up to be very special indeed.”
The band says the event will become a regular feature on the Hitchin music scene, with initial plans to make it bi-monthly.Tickets costs a fiver on the door, or can be bought in advance at the discounted price of £4 at The Vic in Hitchin, Dubhes hairdressers, Soundarc Studios, or online at www.sonsofgunsband.co.uk