Alternative club night back for round two in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
AN ALTERNATIVE club night is returning to Hitchin, after a successful launch in March.
The Deadbeats event is back for round two next Saturday (May 25) at Club 85.
Electro trio Sons of Guns have organised the event, which will see Brighton based punk-rock band Gnarwolves headline.
Having previously played with the likes of The Wonder Years and Boysetsfire, the edgy group are appearing the night before a set at Hatfield’s Slam Dunk festival.
Local group Crap Crab will also be there with a DJ set, DJ Greymatter will be providing more danceable electro mash-ups, and Tim Star provides a set accompanied by visuals.
You may also want to watch:
The Soundarc DJs will then be providing music until the end of the night.
Once again, Essence Bakery will be cooking up a batch of alcoholic cupcakes for sale, and the venue will be transformed into a super-hip 60s Americana themed Beatnik lair.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 5 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker
Tickets are £5 and can be bought online at www.sonsofgunsband.co.uk – Doors open at 8pm.