Alternative club night back for round two in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
AN ALTERNATIVE club night is returning to Hitchin, after a successful launch in March.
The Deadbeats event is back for round two next Saturday (May 25) at Club 85.
Electro trio Sons of Guns have organised the event, which will see Brighton based punk-rock band Gnarwolves headline.
Having previously played with the likes of The Wonder Years and Boysetsfire, the edgy group are appearing the night before a set at Hatfield’s Slam Dunk festival.
Local group Crap Crab will also be there with a DJ set, DJ Greymatter will be providing more danceable electro mash-ups, and Tim Star provides a set accompanied by visuals.
You may also want to watch:
The Soundarc DJs will then be providing music until the end of the night.
Once again, Essence Bakery will be cooking up a batch of alcoholic cupcakes for sale, and the venue will be transformed into a super-hip 60s Americana themed Beatnik lair.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 6 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 7 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 8 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 9 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 10 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
Tickets are £5 and can be bought online at www.sonsofgunsband.co.uk – Doors open at 8pm.