All girl groups at Stevenage Red Lion
- Credit: Archant
ONE gig, two bands, eight girls – that’s the promise for tonight (Thursday) in Stevenage.
Hearts Under Fire and My Heroine are appearing at The Red Lion in Stevenage Old Town.
The two bands have had busy times recently.
Punk/rock group Hearts Under Fire are in the middle of their mini spring tour, which is taking them to venues around the south-east.
And My Heroine, who play alternative/pop/rock, have been busy recording an EP as well as playing gigs.
You may also want to watch:
But both are more than ready for tonight’s gig, which starts at 8pm.
Entry, as always, is free.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 4 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 5 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 6 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 7 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
- 8 Lucky Hitchin man wins new Tesla and £30,000
- 9 'I'm not getting vaccinated yet, but don't call me an anti-vaxxer'
- 10 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening