All girl groups at Stevenage Red Lion
- Credit: Archant
ONE gig, two bands, eight girls – that’s the promise for tonight (Thursday) in Stevenage.
Hearts Under Fire and My Heroine are appearing at The Red Lion in Stevenage Old Town.
The two bands have had busy times recently.
Punk/rock group Hearts Under Fire are in the middle of their mini spring tour, which is taking them to venues around the south-east.
And My Heroine, who play alternative/pop/rock, have been busy recording an EP as well as playing gigs.
But both are more than ready for tonight’s gig, which starts at 8pm.
Entry, as always, is free.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase