After Hercules, it’s a ghostly tale and a showcase on the same bill in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The team at Letchworth arts and performance group SPADS are back in action from tonight, following their smash hit seasonal show Hercules with something a little different.
The show at St Paul’s Church in Pixmore Way, which runs until Saturday, is billed as a mixed bag of entertainment.
First up is Fate’s Thread, a ghostly one-act comedy drama by Stephen Bean.
And that will be followed by a showcase pot pourri of comedy, dance and song featuring the group’s younger members.
Doors open at 7.15pm for this table seating show, with curtain up at 7.45pm each evening.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £9, to book call 0845 6522478 or visit www.spads.ticketsource.co.uk.
The group has been producing one-act plays, full-length dramas,variety shows and pantomimes since 1937, with three productions a year. If you’d like to know more about becoming a member, you can find more information online at www.spads-drama.org.uk.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts