After Hercules, it’s a ghostly tale and a showcase on the same bill in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The team at Letchworth arts and performance group SPADS are back in action from tonight, following their smash hit seasonal show Hercules with something a little different.
The show at St Paul’s Church in Pixmore Way, which runs until Saturday, is billed as a mixed bag of entertainment.
First up is Fate’s Thread, a ghostly one-act comedy drama by Stephen Bean.
And that will be followed by a showcase pot pourri of comedy, dance and song featuring the group’s younger members.
Doors open at 7.15pm for this table seating show, with curtain up at 7.45pm each evening.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £9, to book call 0845 6522478 or visit www.spads.ticketsource.co.uk.
The group has been producing one-act plays, full-length dramas,variety shows and pantomimes since 1937, with three productions a year. If you’d like to know more about becoming a member, you can find more information online at www.spads-drama.org.uk.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 5 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 9 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys