After Hercules, it’s a ghostly tale and a showcase on the same bill in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The team at Letchworth arts and performance group SPADS are back in action from tonight, following their smash hit seasonal show Hercules with something a little different.
The show at St Paul’s Church in Pixmore Way, which runs until Saturday, is billed as a mixed bag of entertainment.
First up is Fate’s Thread, a ghostly one-act comedy drama by Stephen Bean.
And that will be followed by a showcase pot pourri of comedy, dance and song featuring the group’s younger members.
Doors open at 7.15pm for this table seating show, with curtain up at 7.45pm each evening.
Tickets are £9, to book call 0845 6522478 or visit www.spads.ticketsource.co.uk.
The group has been producing one-act plays, full-length dramas,variety shows and pantomimes since 1937, with three productions a year. If you’d like to know more about becoming a member, you can find more information online at www.spads-drama.org.uk.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know