Accordions at the ready for a Stevenage show featuring flying fingers
- Credit: Archant
If you’ve never heard of the Stevenage Accordion Group, there’s a chance to put that right on Saturday.
The five-piece ensemble is putting on an afternoon show at the town’s Lytton Theatre, with the music starting at 3pm.
Tickets for the showcase at the venue in Vardon Road, Pin Green, are £6 (£5 concessions) and you can book yours by calling 07941 278263.
Also at the theatre, the next Lytton Players production, pulling into town for four days from Wednesday, April 20, is the company’s take on classic mystery farce The Ghost Train.
Director and producer Dave Slade is leading the team which is putting the finishing touches to the show, written in the 1920s by Arnold Ridley – Private Godfrey from Dad’s Army – and a theatrical staple ever since.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are only £7 for the first two nights of the run and £8.50 for the Friday and Saturday shows. Call 01438 357407 to reserve yours, or visit www.lyttonplayers.co.uk.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss