Mamma Mia! It’s an ABBA tribute show
- Credit: Supplied by SJB Marketingt
Dancing Queens and Super Troupers can Take a Chance on a leading ABBA tribute show in Stevenage on Bonfire Night.
ABBA Forever will be performing the greatest hits of Agnetha Fältskog, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Sunday, November 5.
Presented by Sweeney Entertainments, the unique ABBA sound is replicated with an incredible attention to detail, using a six-piece band featuring electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards and piano, drums and bass guitar.
Two outstanding ABBA girls complete the live line-up, adding the essential glitz and glamour to a well-polished and gently humorous show.
The superb lyrics penned by Benny and Bjorn are sung in wonderful harmony by all six performers on stage during this two-hour pop spectacular.
You may also want to watch:
Sweeney Entertainments co-founder Julie Sweeney said: “Abba Forever is a great concert experience for all ages, authentically reproducing some of the best pop hits of all time.”
The concert starts at 7.45pm.
- 1 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 2 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 3 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 4 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 5 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 6 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 7 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 8 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 9 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 10 Family shares heartfelt tribute to 'wonderful son and father' Christopher
Tickets are £23.50, with the price inclusive of a £1 restoration fee.
• To buy tickets, call the box office on 01438 363200 or book online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk