Mamma Mia! It’s an ABBA tribute show
- Credit: Supplied by SJB Marketingt
Dancing Queens and Super Troupers can Take a Chance on a leading ABBA tribute show in Stevenage on Bonfire Night.
ABBA Forever will be performing the greatest hits of Agnetha Fältskog, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Sunday, November 5.
Presented by Sweeney Entertainments, the unique ABBA sound is replicated with an incredible attention to detail, using a six-piece band featuring electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards and piano, drums and bass guitar.
Two outstanding ABBA girls complete the live line-up, adding the essential glitz and glamour to a well-polished and gently humorous show.
The superb lyrics penned by Benny and Bjorn are sung in wonderful harmony by all six performers on stage during this two-hour pop spectacular.
Sweeney Entertainments co-founder Julie Sweeney said: “Abba Forever is a great concert experience for all ages, authentically reproducing some of the best pop hits of all time.”
The concert starts at 7.45pm.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 10 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
Tickets are £23.50, with the price inclusive of a £1 restoration fee.
• To buy tickets, call the box office on 01438 363200 or book online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk