A larf is on the menu
PREPARE to laugh your socks off with the Jesterlarf Comedy Club in the Corinthian lounge bar at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre. Paul Tonkinson – winner of Time Out magazine s award for stand-up comedy – will be making an appearance. By day Paul is the
PREPARE to laugh your socks off with the Jesterlarf Comedy Club in the Corinthian lounge bar at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre.
Paul Tonkinson - winner of Time Out magazine's award for stand-up comedy - will be making an appearance.
By day Paul is the breakfast show presenter on Xfm and used to present Channel 4's Big Breakfast as well as his own show on MTV.
Joining him for fun and frolics will be Mark Maier - a regular of the renowned Comedy Store Players.
Mark has taught improvisational comedy classes for many years and has retained an edge that still makes him one of the most must-see acts on the comedy circuit.
Completing the line-up for the evening is Matt Hollins - one of the most exciting and distinctive new acts to emerge in the last year.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
His dry, deadpan delivery is offset by sharp, quirky observations and ideas.
Doors open at 7pm on Saturday, February 24, and the show starts at 8.30pm.
Food is served until 8pm and tables can be reserved for group bookings.
Tickets are £11 if booked in advance, £13 on the door and £21 including a bar meal.
To book tickets, call the box office on 08700 131 030 or visit www.gordon- craig.co.uk