A larf is on the menu
PREPARE to laugh your socks off with the Jesterlarf Comedy Club in the Corinthian lounge bar at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre. Paul Tonkinson – winner of Time Out magazine s award for stand-up comedy – will be making an appearance. By day Paul is the
PREPARE to laugh your socks off with the Jesterlarf Comedy Club in the Corinthian lounge bar at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre.
Paul Tonkinson - winner of Time Out magazine's award for stand-up comedy - will be making an appearance.
By day Paul is the breakfast show presenter on Xfm and used to present Channel 4's Big Breakfast as well as his own show on MTV.
Joining him for fun and frolics will be Mark Maier - a regular of the renowned Comedy Store Players.
You may also want to watch:
Mark has taught improvisational comedy classes for many years and has retained an edge that still makes him one of the most must-see acts on the comedy circuit.
Completing the line-up for the evening is Matt Hollins - one of the most exciting and distinctive new acts to emerge in the last year.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 4 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 5 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 6 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 9 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 10 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
His dry, deadpan delivery is offset by sharp, quirky observations and ideas.
Doors open at 7pm on Saturday, February 24, and the show starts at 8.30pm.
Food is served until 8pm and tables can be reserved for group bookings.
Tickets are £11 if booked in advance, £13 on the door and £21 including a bar meal.
To book tickets, call the box office on 08700 131 030 or visit www.gordon- craig.co.uk