25 years of musical theatre
A CELEBRATION of musical theatre from the last quarter of a century will be performed from Tuesday.
In a year that has seen Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera both celebrate 25-year anniversaries, The Bancroft Players present Musical Connections, an evening of hits from the period.
The production will feature songs from musicals such as Legally Blonde, Wicked, Shrek, Rent, Hairspray, Mary Poppins, Little Shop of Horrors and We Will Rock You - each linked by a theatrical fact.
A cast of 10 musical theatre performers take to the stage at The Queen Mother Theatre in Walsworth Road, Hitchin, from Tuesday.
The 7.45pm nightly performances continue until Saturday, November 19.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets range from �7-�11 and can be purchased via www.qmt.org.uk or by calling 01462 455166.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 7 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 8 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death