2012 artist Dylan’s aim is to strike gold in Baldock
- Credit: Archant
An artist whose work was showcased at the London 2012 Olympic Games is looking to draw in the crowds to a Baldock gallery.
Dylan Izaak will be on hand to discuss his collection of work at Gallery 1066 at a launch event from 7pm until 9pm on Friday night.
The innovative artist creates ‘cityscape’ scenes, which brought him into the national limelight three years ago when he was picked as one of the official BT Olympic artists to make pieces throughout the London Games.
Dylan – who was initially a street artist for almost 10 years – is one of the stable of creative talent promoted by international publishers De Montfort Fine Art.
A gallery spokesman said: “We are delighted to announce that Dylan has created an exuberant and humorous collection featuring an array of his trademark ‘long people’.
You may also want to watch:
“The characters in these pieces are drawn as if from the pavement, giving a whole new perspective on city life.”
To get a flavour of Dylan’s unique style visit www.dylanizaak.co.uk.
The gallery is open from 10am until 6pm from Wednesday to Saturday.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
To RSVP for the launch event ring the gallery on 01462 622233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.