2 Tones double ska session
The urban sounds of the 60s and 70s take centre stage at two upcoming gigs.
Energetic eight-piece ska and reggae covers band The 2 Tones will be putting on a show at Arlesey Football Club on Saturday for the second Soul Meets Ska night.
Promoter and DJ on the night Strollin’ Steve said you don’t have to be a rude boy to know and love the songs they play.
“The hundreds of ska fans that regularly attend their gigs are blown away with the band’s unique treatment of Trojan and 2 Tone record label classics. And if that’s not enough, modern songs and old swing numbers are given the magic 2 Tone touch by this zany bunch.”
Tickets are �8 on the door from 7.30pm
You may also want to watch:
If you can’t make this one, or just want some more, the band will be on at the Baldock Beer Festival on Friday May 4 at 8.40pm.
- 1 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 2 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 5 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 8 Vandals 'jump on car' causing damage in Letchworth
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut