Wilshere backing Wear it Pink breast cancer awareness campaign
- Credit: Archant
Director of Letchworth-based NCF Elites and West Ham United midfielder Jack Wilshere is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month as part of the Wear it Pink campaign.
The former Arsenal and England star is backing the heartwarming scheme which aims to highlight the importance of breast cancer awareness, education and research by leading charity Breast Cancer Now.
Wilshere has donned pink as part of the campaign to raise awareness and funds to help support vital life-changing research into breast cancer.
"Many of us know someone who has been affected by breast cancer," he said.
"I want to show my support for the Wear it Pink campaign.
You may also want to watch:
"I hope through many of us as possible wearing pink on October 18, we can raise plenty of awareness that will help such an excellent cause."
- 1 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 2 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 3 SG1 regeneration officially under way as holding direction is lifted
- 4 Hitchin schoolboy Alex Kirk signs professional deal with Arsenal
- 5 Appeal to sign petition over future of ancient woodland in Stevenage
- 6 New stewards employed to crack down on breaches of COVID-19 regulations
- 7 Man sentenced for smashing garage window, assault and drugs offences
- 8 Do you have memories of Stevenage's Bowes Lyon skate park for history book?
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 Small business owner shares community plea as COVID-19 robs him of his 'passion'