TWO lucky Comet readers will get to play one of the legends of the green baize. Jimmy White, known as the Whirlwind, is hitting Comet country at the end of the month. He will be appearing at Rileys in Stevenage on Thursday, March 30, from 7.30pm. Our two
TWO lucky Comet readers will get to play one of the legends of the green baize.
Jimmy White, known as the Whirlwind, is hitting Comet country at the end of the month.
He will be appearing at Rileys in Stevenage on Thursday, March 30, from 7.30pm.
Our two winners will play Jimmy at snooker and nine-ball pool.
The winners will also receive a signed cue by one of snooker's most talented and charismatic players as well as free admission for the night.
World famous Jimmy is regarded as the people's champion.
- 1 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 2 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 3 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 4 Crowds gather to mark Armed Forces Day in Letchworth
- 5 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 6 Lights stolen in Baldock burglary
- 7 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 8 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 9 Avid quizmaster raising funds for rape and sexual assault support service
- 10 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
The night will be packed with fun and entertainment, with discounted bar offers and a free buffet available to everyone.
Call into the club in Letchmore Road or call 01438 729212 to get your entry ticket and the chance to play Jimmy at either snooker or American pool.
To be in with a chance of winning our competition, answer this simple question:
IN points, what is the pink worth at snooker?
Send your answer to: Jimmy White comp, The Comet, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Please include your name, address and daytime phone number. Entries must arrive by Friday, March 17.